Friday, October 5, 2007

I just called...to say...i love u....

How do u express your love for someone? This has always been problematic for me. I have a really hard time saying "I love you" or "I miss you" to my family or friends. I can write it (in a moment of sappiness) but i can't say it. The only person i feel comfortable saying it to is my husband. It always boggles my mind....if you care about someone, why can't you just tell them? I know I am not the only one who suffers from this ailment. But, most people have this problem with someone they are romantically involved with and not with their family and friends. I have the opposite problem. I don't know why. But i hope that my family and friends know how much i love them and how invested i feel in their fate.

No comments: