We had our housewarming party this past weekend. I decided to try and make some of the food myself, which was of course a huge disaster! Don't get me wrong, it actually tasted decent ...but it took me forever and i ran completely behind. But fortunately the party went off pretty well....a good time seemed to be had by most people.
As the food started to settle in and the booze started occupying blood space in our bodies, someone had the bright idea to turn our living room into a club. And everyone wanted to play DJ all at once. And then came the kicker.....there were people who failed to recognize old classics such as Volare, Move it like this and Murder she wrote. Seriously what's going on....does today's youth not listen to anything except for the current top 40 and rap songs about being in love with bartenders and strippers.
I don't know if its just that today's yung uns don't care about anything except what they see currently on MTV or its just that I am old and don't want to see what's currently on MTV....maybe I only want to look back and reflect back on my younger days....when the weight gain was in all the right places...when my biggest worry was what to wear the next day and my biggest responsibility was not killing the dog by forgetting to feed him.
2 comments:
haha what songs are you talking about?????
nice....baby the food was awesome!!!
jp
Post a Comment